Packing List

February 26, 2018

This is probably one of the most important lists I am compiling for Japan - The packing list for the big move! You don't want to forget anything when moving abroad, especially if the item is not available in Japan.

I will most likely be bringing 2 large suitcases, so I must be able to fit all my necessities in there...



Here is my own personalized list:

Hygiene:
  •  Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Floss
  • Razor
  • Skincare products (I wonder if GlowRecipe ships to Japan)
  • Makeup (need to stock up because 100% Pure does not ship to Japan)
  • Lotion
  • Facewash cleanser
  • Lavender bar soap
  • Flat iron (need to research the voltage compatibility)
  • Contact lens/ Glasses
  • Cottonballs/ pads
  • Sanitary napkins
  • Hairbrush
Clothing:
  • Lingerie
  • Jackets
  • Jeans
  • Slacks/ Blazer (Suit)
  • Socks
  • Leggings
  • Sneakers
  • Boots
  • Heels
  • Slippers
Electronics:
  • Laptop
  • Tablet
  • Nintendo 3DS XL (I need to play games)
  • Mirrorless Camera
  • Instax Camera
  • Fitbit
  • Charging cables
Other:
  • Omiyage (chocolate macadamia nuts)
  • Backpack
  • Purse
  • International travel adapter
I will be updating this list until the big move.

You Might Also Like

0 ♡