March 3, 2012

Cute Japanese Short Hairstyles

Hello bloggers~!
It's about time for a haircut!!! My last haircut was last May... I want... need a haircut soon. I'm planning for the end of the month during my spring break, so I have some time to choose a hairstyle~ (。◕‿◕。)

This is my current hair.. it is still pink ombre and it is getting longer = more messy and untamed...
I actually re-dyed it last month so this is how it turned out.  It appears more vibrant than the first time back in December, and I like it more than my faded pink hair.  (▰˘◡˘▰)






I found some short hairstyles of these cute Japanese girls.
IF ONLY I COULD PULL THESE OFF щ(゚Д゚щ)











They are so kawaii and have such nice healthy looking hair... I really want this length hair but because of my small face and structure of it... I'm not sure if it will work out well T.T And of course these hairstyles look nice because these girls are cute. Wahh I am so jealous of their clear complexion and fair skin lol



and finishing with the usual food pic (◕ ◡ ◕)



Udon with some yummy tempura at Marukame Udon in Waikiki :9


And of course I have to make a post about 
 BIGBANGS COMEBACK ALBUM!!!!! 
I love this song so much!!!! For those who don't know, BIGBANG is my favourite korean boy band   They are the first group I listened to when entering my K-pop phase, and I've been a loyal V I P ♕ since then ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ This song is so soothing and mellow. I can feel all their hardships in this song :') So beautiful~ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 


I'm singing my b l u e e e e s ~ ♫ ♪

15 comments:

Nana said...

Their hair are all so cute! I WANT!

morgin said...

You should cut your hair like the first picture!
I want to cut my hair, but I finally have long hair for once so I want to keep it for as long as possible, even though my ends are very unhealthy and damaged. :(

Rai Shito said...

I love the first one! That hair cut is so cute!

Katherine Tealeaf said...

Those hairstyles are all so cute! I'm sure you'll look adoravble with them. ^^

lizchewy said...

All the hairstyles are so cute!! I really like the first and the last style.

xoxo
Lizzo

Morgane ☆ said...

But your colour right now looks so cool *O* But it's good to keep it healthy.
And Big Bang sooong ♥ We can be proud V.I.Ps !

wen ♡ said...

Those short hairstyles are so pretty~~ Pink dip dye would be cool too : D
Asdfghjklöä have you seen the preview of Fantastic Baby MV? *0* Awesomeness.
VIP until whenever ^^ ♥

Louise said...

crazy about the song right now!!

Girlie Blogger said...

I like the bob.

Marion ♥ said...

Gaah! I want short hair too but my face looks fat :(

LOVE LIGHT said...

Short hair is so cute! I am liking the 1st and 3rd hair picture *w* I too is jealous of their skin and hair. And kyaaah~ Your hair, I can't get over how pretty it looks!

AND OMFG BIG BANG <3 dude I've had that song on replay the entire day.

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

The first one, no doubt! Short hair is really the best :D i can't deal with long hair sometimes...

q0q0 said...

Short hair are really super cute!

Sometimes I also feel that long hair are harder to maintain and feels hot =X

xiaoqing♥Aki said...

Kawaii hairstyles! I love the 3rd one! ^___^

Sooji said...

These are very cute hairstyle inspirations!! Thanks for sharing this :D Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother?

http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/