December 17, 2011

Shellac Nails + Essie Review

Hello followers~! 
My nails have finally grown out!! Yay~ So I decided to paint them instead of studying for exams, (which by the way finished and finally on WINTER BREAK!!!) (▰˘◡˘▰)  I did shellac nails which are similar to calgel but easier application. This is the first time I'm doing something like this so I am still a n00b at it orz 


Well enjoy some pictures~

Fresh clean nails ready to go~!!!

UV light hardens the shellac nails

Completed~! I know its kinda ugly :(



 ~Essie Nail Polish Review~ 

Turquoise and caicos (Tiffany blue)

One coat (pointer), versus two coats (middle)

One coat (pointer), Added glitter (middle)

Oops, over-edited photo :p

Finished~ ❤‿❤

Overall I really really am in love with Essie nail polish~  (。◕‿◕。) 
Applying is smooth and only two coats really necessary so it doesn't look sheer.
I give it  stars



I'm in love with this song ;w; It's always stuck in my head~ ❤ 


14 comments:

Girlie Blogger said...

Pretty stars. I like your cute manicure.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Sally said...

whoaaaaaa that machine looks so pro... lol.

Marion ♥ said...

OMG! I love your nails :( Do mine? Hahaha <3

Keki said...

Heyy oh cmon don't say they're ugly :) you did really well! I haven#t started any nail art yet so I'm always impressed by how people like you make it look so easy!
keep it up
xoxo
Keki
-->would be so happy if we could maybe follow each other? let me know on my blog <3

❖❖мoɴιcα-αι❖❖ said...

idk why you need me to teach you gradient when you can do this! lol

wen ♡ said...

Wow, how cute ♥♥ I noriced that the design and those stars really suit your blog's layout hehe^^

MissFeelo said...

you did a really good job with your nails! They look great.

Rindodo ♥ said...

wheee..it's not ugly! I'm loving your sparkling stars nail art <33

Rhi Kanda said...

Your nails came out so cute!! I really love the color of the Essie too. I can't tell from the picture but is it slightly matted? I like that look so much.

Sally said...

thanks :3 they're my "holiday" nails. Haha. Yeah the ring is from f21. That's where most of my accessories are from since it's cheap there O: go soon because they're actually moving to mccully shopping center in janurary x)

LOVE LIGHT said...

I love your nails! May you do mines for me ^^? Haha dude I love Essie nail polish! It gives such a nice glossy smooth finish even without a the top coat :3

Haha yea I have been MIA. Catching up on some blog reading right now hehe. Thanks =) I hope you're enjoying your break too! I'll check out the song and tell you what it's called when I'm on my computer :3 my Itouch doesn't allow me to listen to my playlist, sorry~

LOVE LIGHT said...

Oh and the buttons that don't match up.. Hehe :3 I made it like the for the picture cause it looked like I wasn't wearing any pants ^^ hehe

LOVE LIGHT said...

I got the cardi from china haha :p I searched through my closet yesterday and found it :3 good luck finding one! Have you tried f21? O: i think they'll have something similar.. Or at nordstrom~~

s2danii. said...

Great nails! Smart idea to put those glitter pieces on :)